Have you ever felt like AI is changing the world too quickly, and you can’t keep up? From bionic breakthroughs to making new friends? Or chatting for new ideas with ChatGPT? Maybe AI is giving you some help while cooking? Yet, our anxiety grows towards the advancement of AI and its potential. Is it really a helping hand? Instead of the cute dancing robot, our brains see a threat. Is AI here to rave in our place or to augment us?
Introducing: “How to Overcome AI Anxiety” is available on Audible
“How to Overcome AI Anxiety” is now free with Audible’s trial subscription month.
Let’s face it: change can be scary, especially about something as pervasive and transformative as Artificial Intelligence. No, a robot with red eyes won’t come from the future to knock on your door tonight to end your existence. And no, you’re not helpless in what will happen with your employability.
In this book, you’ll learn how to stop overthinking and be more down-to-earth to take action and embrace the future in the best way possible. This book provides an easy and practical guide to embracing change in our AI-driven world.
You’ll also discover how to turn AI to your advantage! Learn to enhance your life, work, and understanding of the world with AI. By the end of this book, you’ll stop overthinking AI as something to be feared but something to be understood and used wisely.
PART ONE – The Spooky Bit: The AI Genie Is Out Of The Box
- Uncover the growing concerns surrounding AI in the workplace, its ethical principles, the pioneers of AI, and how our brains are naturally inclined towards worst-case scenarios.
- Also, explore how AI can become a fraudulent haven if not controlled effectively.
PART TWO – The Soothing Bit: The Human Brain Is a DNA Computer!
- Discover the interplay of stress, anxiety, and fear in our lives.
- Gain insight into the dynamics of a happy human brain, the detrimental effects of overthinking, and how to overcome anxiety about AI.
- Master the art of confidence in the age of AI while focusing on aspects under your control.
PART THREE – The Practical Bit: Demystifying AI
- Quell your fears of an AI-dominated future by understanding the reality of AI today.
- Learn about different types of AI, how it disrupts industries, and the importance of upskilling to stay relevant.
PART FOUR – The Futuristic Bit: Augmented Humanity (It’s Already Here!)
- Get practical advice on making AI work for you and co-creating with AI.
- Go through a fascinating interview with an AI Chatbot and see how it can help you in your daily life.
And much more!
Links to Audible