I’m very happy to announce that I wrote a new book! It’s called Love Deception:The Geek’s Guide to Freedom (ways to not giving a damn about your ex & re-starting your life with style). It’s taken me a long time to get this gem out, but it’s finally here! Yay!
As the title suggests, I’m sharing my journey through a toxic relationship. I share my tricks and tips on how to choose you, go out from the relationship with style. Starting a new life also means to release the old we had, and that includes our ex, obviously. But there’re different ways to do so, and some are very dangerous because we can repeat patterns very easily. Recognizing the baggage on our shoulders and releasing our ex will be one of the keys to finding the happiness within and without 😉
The book contains ideas on how to:
- ditching victimhood
- using gratitude to attract good vibes and feeling better
- stopping apologizing for everything
- waking up with entertaining Catstagram
- Marie Kondo-ing what no longer serves you (yup, that includes your ex!)
- forgiving to heal
- meditating and creating healthy habits
- getting aware of all the goodness and opportunities around you
The book is available for free on Kindle Unlimited and also as a paperback. Let me know what you think of it in comments or sharing your reviews on it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my books and your continuous support. It means the world to me.