The FairyLoot has done it again with their June box Rebels in Ballgowns. I had so much fun doing a different of unboxing and unveiling in front of the camera all the goodness from the box! This time you’ll only see my hands, but you’ll enjoy a perfect view of all the goodies that came in the box. Since it’s about rebels and spies, I thought that a change of format suited the occasion perfectly. So, what was into the box?
Before spoiling everything, I must say that the box came with extras. The book is a hardback edition, something that will be impossible to get in the UK since the book will only see the shelves as a paperback. So, having this book is a treasure. Well, at least for me. Also, if you’re into quotes and cushion covers, then you’re going to scream with pleasure as well.
As you can see, the video is entirely different. It’s also easier to edit for me. Although you can’t see me, you can see all the goodies perfectly. Which type of videos do you like the most? The ones I squee around, or this type where you can admire everything at the same time I pull it from the box? Let me know in comments.
So, this is what was in the box:
- A nice candle from Geeky Clean, inspired by Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. This Corvere candle smells very good, and I’m planning to use it soon. Only that I’ll use it to read a Loki book instead of Nevernight.
- An exclusive Destiny cushion cover designed by Miss Phi! It has a quote from Legendary by Stephanie Garber. It has lots of Tarot cards, so the cushion is perfect for my sofa. The design is a little bit dark for my taste, but it has an outstanding quality, and I love the quote.
- An exclusive reading journal designed by Fiction Tea. I didn’t have a reading journal yet, so this comes in handy. I’m sure I’ll end up filling it with lots of amazing titles. I love the quote pages, but I find the colors a little bit too strong.
- An exclusive “Shatter Me” magnetic bookmark set by Taratjah Art. I love magnetic bookmarks. I must admit I don’t use them at all. Instead, I decorate my bookshelves with them. These ones are super fancy.
- A Masquerade Mask Necklace! It is very sparkly, and it looks like a Venice carnival mask. It’s just perfect. I wouldn’t mind getting more jewelry in the future as long as it’s as sparkly and shiny as this pendant.
- An exclusive “looking awesome” iron-on patch designed by Ink and Wonder. I love it! Now I need to find a bag or a jacket worthy of it.
- And the book: Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart. It’ll hit the shelves at the end of July, and here we’re with a hardback, and the book one month in advance. I just need to find some time to read it before everybody else.
That’s a lot of swag and and lots of exclusive items. Take a closer look at everything:
Which item did you fancy the most? Let me know in comments.
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com