Fairyloot April 2018 arrived late because one of the suppliers was pretty late this time. Despite arriving during May, Whimsical Journeys delivered a significant number of bookish goodies and a fantastic book. I was waiting for this box to come during April since it’s my birthday, but I was happy enough to get all the presents later on. Fairyloot is one of my favorite boxes. This time, it was a pleasure and a blast of goodness.
This box had a ton of items inside. And I’m happy with some of the items more than others because they just came in handy. So, what did I get?
- An Exclusive reusable Narnia Coffee mug designed by Ink and Wonder. I’m addicted to coffee. I’m not human at all until I drink some coffee in the morning. It’s also the fuel that lets me write and work during the day. When I saw the mug inside I was so happy I could picture myself taking my morning coffee in it forever.
- An exclusive Aventure tote bag designed by Stella’s Bookish Art. It’s based on the Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien. I’ve already used it for shopping, and for putting my favorite books and go and read them in my favorite coffee shop. You can never go wrong with this bag! I love it!
- An exclusive Leif’s Ship candle by Flick the Wick. A tiny candle that I’ve already used too. I couldn’t wait since it’s Viking related, and I had to smell it while it burned.
- An exclusive magical beasts luggage tag designed by Lovely Owls Books. I’m a disaster with tags. I tend to lose them all. That’s the reason I won’t use the tag. I love it, but I’m afraid it’s going to end who-knows-where before I know it. So, I’ll use it for decoration.
- An exclusive Blackjack enamel pin designed by Tarjah and inspired by Blackjack, Percy’s black pegasus. I haven’t read Percy Jackson, but the pin is really cool. The bag where I put all my pins is so packed that I have to come up with a new place where to put them all.
- An exclusive Carpe Diem notepad designed by Little Inkling Designs. I’m going to seize the day with this notepad as soon as I finish the one I’m using now. It’s so funny that I think it’ll brighten my working days when I start writing on it.
- An exclusive Fictional Places art print by Fictiontea Designs. It’s a small poster with a signpost with favorite fictional places. It’s adorable, but at the moment I have no space at all where to put all the posters.
- An exclusive art mini poster with a letter based on the book. I love the artwork, now I need to read the book and enjoy the ride.
- Beyond a Darkened Shore [The Book Depository] [Waterstones] by Jessica Leake, a book filled with Celtic and Norse mythology. It’s an exclusive edition with gold foiling on the cover. It came with a signed bookplate and a sticker.
I took a lot of pictures of all the items. I think that my favorite things are the tote bag and the coffee mug. And the book looks great. As soon as I finish the one I’m reading at the moment I’ll read this Viking story. I want to meet Leif and Ciara and see what happens in their world.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I only share things that I love.
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com