Wootbox February 2018 is one of my favorite Wootboxes so far. The topic is power, and I can assure you that this box is all-powerful. Not only it came with a Funko Pop, but it also had a scarf with the house of Hogwarts that I love. I’m also a member of it. I’m a proud Slytherin, what can I say? This box had so much more!
This box is perfect for Dragon Ball fans, and Potterheads. Plus, it comes with a pin that I love because it’s related to Loki! Maybe not the Loki that you have in mind, but it’s Loki anyway. Take a look to the unboxing first:
The contents of this amazing box were:
- Dragon Ball Super Gotenks Funko Pop! I’ve grown up enjoying Dragon Ball from the beginning. The local TV station would re-air all the shows eternally, so I’m just one of the many generations of Dragon Ball fans. This is my first DB Pop! Unbelievable! (You’re reading the words of a Pop Collector who stopped counting at 200 Pops…) I just love it!
- A Harry Potter official scarf. Now, I think you can get either Gryffindor and Slytherin. Since I’m Lokid, it just fits that I got the Slytherin one. The quality is super good: thick and smooth. I’m going to rock this scarf all around Brighton forever.
- The Mask Pin. The Mask is a 1994 comedy where Jim Carrey puts a mask that belongs to the Norse God Loki. He goes crazy when he has it on. I’m not a fan of the Mask, but I am of Loki. This is simply hilarious! I’m going to treasure this pin a lot. I don’t think I’ll end up putting it in my bag since I’d feel sorry to lose it somewhere. Whoever thought about this, you got me!
- An Offical Sonic artwork. I used to play Sonic games when I was a child until I sold my console before going to Japan. This brings me warm memories from my childhood. I was so naive, it hurts.
- And finally, an official X-men tee. It’s badass and brilliant. I loved the X-men as well. I’m not that fan anymore, but since it has Wolverine, I’m cool rocking it around.
In short, I loved this box. My favorite items are the scarf and the Pop, but I also love the rest of items. The next box is a mystery. We get clues in the Wootbox magazine on the last page. This time I can only see a glass of water. It’s tricky since you can perceive it as half full, or half empty!
Note: This is a sponsored post. I only work with brands that I love.
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com