Fairyloot January 2018 box was perfect. Talk Faerie to Me had lots of fantastic goodies, and it came with a book that I wanted to buy. I was about to buy the book just some days before getting the box, but I decided to wait for a while. And then, the Fairyloot brought it home! I’m so happy with this box that I couldn’t stop doing silly things while filming the unboxing video.
So, before much more noise, let’s take a look at the video.
This box had an item related to the ACOTAR series, and I was hyped on the idea. In the end, it had two goodies! So I was over-the-moon happy. All in all, the box had:
- An exclusive “what breaks you” cushion cover. From the ACOTAR series. “Only you decide what breaks you.” I love the quote, and I love that I have it on my sofa now. A reminder that it’s only me the one who decides what breaks me and what doesn’t.
- An exclusive “Prince Cardan” candle from Meraki Candles. It smells so good! I love bookish candles, and this one smells like heaven. I’ll use it while I read the book.
- An exclusive Vegan Seelie & Unseelie Lip Balm by Geeky Clean. I’m not much into lip balms, but it smells good. I think it’s a good choice for the box too.
- The Fairieland Colouring Book by Michael O’Mara. This was a pleasant surprise! I love coloring books, but this has the perfect size for carrying it into my bag. It’s just cute and perfect. Plus, it has a Cracken.
- An exclusive “Illyrian” magnetic bookmark set by Dreamy and Co. It has Feyre and Rhysand form the ACOTAR series. It’s super cute! I’ll use it for decoration instead. I’m afraid I’d end up smashing them pretty quickly.
- A lot of artwork by Diana Worak. It’s Rowan and Aelin from the Throne of Glass series. There’s also Stella’s Bookish Art with quotes on the other side of the mini posters. It’s cool!
- And finally, the book: The Cruel Prince [The Book Depository] [Waterstones] by Holly Black. As I said before, I was about to buy it. But, I resisted, and happily enough it arrived into the Fairyloot box! I’m extremely happy!
As expected, the Fairyloot was brilliant. And because it had a book that I wanted deeply, it’s even more perfect. I love everything from this box!
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I only share things that I love.
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com