Welcome to another FairyLoot unboxing! This time I’m unboxing all the awesome swag from April’s box. I must say that this subscription box becomes better by the minute! I had a wonderful time creating and editing the video. But it was hard for me to wait until unboxing it. This box was themed Dreams and Wishes. This was the perfect box for my birthday. In fact, it arrived just the next day. It was amazing!
I also decided to try the rep search from FairyLoot on Instagram. But, to be honest, with 800 entries, I think it’s going to be incredibly difficult to be noticed. But, the fun to just try is thrilling. Don’t you agree?
Now, here you have a list on the swag we got in this month’s box:
- A To the Stars cereamic mug designed by Risa Rodil
- A Little dreamer tote bag by Miss Phi
- A Gemstone notebook from Portico
- A Reverie candle by Meraki Candles
- A Dream Jar Pin from House of Wonderland
- A Follow your Dreams magnet with a dream catcher on it, a FairyLoot exclusive
- And the book Given to the Sea [The Book Depository] by Mindy McGinnis
This was an amazing box. I loved everything!
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I only share things that I love.
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com