Yay! I made another unboxing! The FairyLoot unboxing February 2017 was super fun. First, because I got the box in record time (it was sent on Friday, and I got it on Saturday); and, second, because the contents are amazing! If you’re a bookworm obsessed with fantasy and science fiction, this box is an excellent idea. Plus, it has something called reading buddies. You get a card with a code. Someone else will get the same code. You post a picture, unboxing video or whatever on your social media, use your code and find your buddy! So, I hope that my potential future partner is out there and is as crazy as I am. Please, post something on your social media so I can find you!
This post (and the video) contain tons of spoilers. Boxes are still on their way for many people, so if you’re waiting for yours and don’t want to be spoiled, I recommend you to stop reading here. And, of course, stay away from the video. If you aren’t a subscriber or you don’t mind spoilers, keep on reading and discover the treasure!
The February FairyLoot topic was Emperors and Fugitives. These are the contents:
- Kalusian Sunset Candle from Happy Piranha. It smells super good. I have no idea what it’s about, but the card with the explanations included in the box says that it’s related to the book we got. So, I won’t know until I read the book. This is great!
- A Rebel of the Sands Pouch lettered by Alisse Courtier. It’s lovely!
- A Baby Groot Funko Keychain! I already had this guy, but not one of my friends. My friend is euphoric with such a wonderful and cute Funko Pop now.
- A Celestial Gunpowder Bath Bomb from Bathing Beauties. Who doesn’t love bath bombs? I bet I’m going to have the time of my life with this one.
- An Illuminae Quote Coaster by Read At Midnight. This one is on my working desk already, and my coffee mug is on it.
- A Till and Dill bookmark by Space Girl Bookmark. It was lovely wrapped; you’ll notice that in the video. I’m happy I was careful opening it since it’s beautiful.
- A double print with Manon and Dorian (Throne of Glass) made by Taratjah. Now I have a conflict: I have to choose one of the sides for displaying it. This is cruel!
- The book! Empress of a Thousand Skies [The Book Depository] [Waterstones] by Rhoda Belleza. As I say in the video, this one has lots of potential. Plus: it smells great! I don’t know about you, but I do feel new books.
- A secret sampler to keep reading and a MyBookmark discount.
FairyLoot is quite popular. So if you like it, be alert and subscribe as soon as possible. It took me some months before I could do it!
Note: this post contains affiliate links. I only share things that I like.
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com