This month’s Random Acts of Fandom gets Supernatural!! Since this week I am all about geeking out on Supernatural, I decided that I would feature Scruffy-Little Nerd Herder, since I know she loves the show as much as I do. The show and the actors are truly inspirational, and many of us have felt compelled to follow their examples as well. The Supernatural Family is huge, amazing and incredibly caring.
Emma loves Castiel, Dean and Charlie the most. She got hooked on the show around six years ago when procrastinating during summer. She decided to give the show a go, and she became a huge fan. She also loves Crowley, but big puppy Dean wins. And although she does not relate too much with Sam, she loves the show to the bone! After talking with her for a while, I decided that the best present would be something hot, not naive at all (sorry Castiel), nor not a book either (sorry Felicia Day)… So I went for something fashionable!
I know, I’m evil. You cannot see exactly what it is. But it has Dean printed on it! So, you can see it’s something about Dean. It’s really cool! And I hope you’ll like it. Nope, I’m not going to show more about it. You’ll discover the rest when it gets to your place, Emma.
If you pay a visit to Scruffy-Little Nerd Herder, you’ll discover lots of wonderful wishlists and reviews. However, be warned! You’ll like to buy all the super cool things Emma lists on her wish lists! I bet Crowley tells her what to put on those lists!
And now, my wonderful nominees!
- Oh! Sweet Samsara. I love her lazy day blogging posts and her Fandom Fridays! But her idea of lazy day blogging is cool! I am pondering if doing the same or not. Pay a visit to this blog, it’s awesome!
- From Girlie to Nerdy. I love the sweetness of this blog. Not only she gets to be nerdy along with the family and have a great time together, but she’s also a temptress! Go to her blog and discover why!
- The TRUE Ultimate Fangirl Officially. Want to know about Supernatural? Get to know more about SPN Merchandise and enlarge your never-ending wishlist? Read this new blog. Another temptress!
- Do a kind act of fandom for a fellow blogger who needs a push, who might feel down or need some help.
- Nominate (invite) three other fellow bloggers to do a random act of fandom for a fellow blogger of their choosing. Please say the reasons why you nominate them.
- Link to this post/blog and use the banner of Random Acts of Fandom. If you feel creative, you can also create your own banner for Random Acts of Fandom, but remember to link dePepi.com as the origin of the virus.
- Write these rules on your post.
- Mention who nominated you.
- Remember to contact your Nominees and the blogger you’re surprising with a Random Act of Fandom.
Please remember that these nominations are invitations to do something crazy and amazing like this for a fellow blogger who might need a push or cheering up. You don’t need to do anything if you don’t want to, and if you decide to do a Random Act of Fandom, it can be as big or small as you want. Just enjoy the ride and spread the love!
Random Acts of Fandom was inspired by Random Acts of Kindness and Misha Collins. The host blogger does a kind act of fandom for a fellow blogger and nominates (invites) other three fellow bloggers to do the same.
The rules are simple:
You decide what your random act of fandom will be. You can do this once, or repeat it once in a while, or once every one or two months (my plan). The idea is to create as many good vibes online as possible. You can start by contacting the blogger you want to surprise with a Random Act of Fandom (if you want to send them something), promote then and then surprise them online, or making something collaborating with a NGO they love. Think about the blogger you choose, and then do something 🙂
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com (C) Scruffy-Little Ner Herder / Memes (C) by their owners.