This month’s Random Acts of Fandom is going on an adventure! Since I have no clue if I’ll be able to do a Random Actos of Fandom during December, I decided to do it double this month, honoring one of my favorite fandoms: LOTR and the Hobbit. Let’s unleash our Bilbo instincts and let’s go together on a great adventure, shall we? And we start it featuring Nerdy Alerty and The True Ultimate Fangirl Officially.
This month’s Random Acts of Fandom gets Supernatural!! Since this week I am all about geeking out on Supernatural, I decided that I would feature Scruffy-Little Nerd Herder, since I know she loves the show as much as I do. The show and the actors are truly inspirational, and many of us have felt compelled to follow their examples as well. The Supernatural Family is huge, amazing and incredibly caring.
Random Acts of Fandom starts its adventure being kawaii. Inspired by Random Acts of Kindness and Misha Collins I decided to create a double edge award: one that does a kind act of fandom for a fellow blogger and nominates (invites) other three fellow bloggers to do the same. So, it’s like a virus: it’s contagious!
The rules are simple:
- Do a kind act of fandom for a fellow blogger who needs a push, who might feel down or need some help.
- Nominate (invite) three other fellow bloggers to do a random act of fandom for a fellow blogger of their choosing. Please say the reasons why you nominate them.
- Link to this post/blog and use the banner of Random Acts of Fandom. If you feel creative, you can also create your own banner for Random Acts of Fandom, but remember to link dePepi.com as the origin of the virus.
- Write these rules on your post.
- Mention who nominated you.
- Remember to contact your Nominees and the blogger you’re surprising with a Random Act of Fandom.
You decide what your random act of fandom will be. You can do this once, or repeat it once in a while, or once every one or two months (my plan). The idea is to create as much good vibes online as possible. You can start by contacting the blogger you want to surprise with a Random Act of Fandom (if you want to send them something), promote then and then surprise them online, or making something collaborating with a NGO they love. Think about the blogger you choose, and then do something 🙂
I decided to start my Random Acts of Fandom in a kawaii way with A Life More Kawaii.