Wootbox April 2018 was cute despite the topic: brutal. The box is centered in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol2, Avengers Infinity War, and God of War. It also had an item related to fantasy worlds. I was impressed with this box because it had two figurines! The inner box design was about the God of War. I haven’t played the game, but I’ve seen it around, and it does look “brutal.” You can take a closer look at all the items in the pictures below, but I invite you to take a look at the video first.
The contents of this daring box were:
- A Qmx Guardians of the Galaxy Vol2 figurine. It has baby Groot on Rocket Raccoon. They’re in the middle of a fight, and one of the guns of Rocket has smoke going out from it. This figurine is very detailed, and baby Groot is the cutest ever on the raccoon’s head.
- An official Avengers Infinity War figurine. I got a villain, one of Thanos’ pals. I’m not sure about who he might be, but he’s quite cute with those six arms. I bet he’s one of the terrifying ones in the movie, but as a figurine he’s cute.
- A God of War tee. It’s super soft, and soon I discovered it’s also very comfortable. I have to admit that the design is pretty scary. However, at this point, I’ll have to research a bit more about the game.
- An exclusive fantasy metal plate. I think it’s from Game of Thrones, due to the dragon, but I could be wrong. At this point, I could imagine it’s also Smaug. Whatever the case, the plate is amazing, and I love it! I need to find a cool place at home to hang it.
- And, finally, the cutest pin ever. It’s supposed to be a tank, but the shape and everything else on it is too cute.
I’m incredibly happy with Rocket and Groot’s figurine. Although I love Pops, Qmx figurines are also impressive. The amount of details is staggering for such small figurines. Plus, characters tend to be in the middle of the action, making figurines to seem alive.
May’s box is about survival. If you’re a fan of Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, and Resident Evil, this box is for you. You can get your Wootbox here.
What item did you like the most? (Mine was obviously Marvel related. I bet you can tell which one it was.)
Note: This is a sponsored post. I only work with brands that I love.
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com