I know, I’m quite late in sharing an unboxing video about FairyLoot’s March box. I’ve been pretty busy, which means, editing videos is taking me longer than planned. But, here’s the video and here are the goodies! This is the one-year-anniversary box from FairyLoot. I must tell you: I adored it! But it was super heavy! (Happily heavy, merrily blue!)
The funny thing is that I was searching for some lights to decorate my shelves. But, I couldn’t make up my mind about what type, since I already have a set of white LEDs. Luckily, the guys from FairyLoot have done the job for me: and I adore what they sent me! A set of super cute unicorn and clouds (with some rainbows)! Sorry, not sorry to spoil one of the items before time, but I so happy to have the lights that I need to share it before the video begins!
This box confirms the obvious: the FairyLoot is one of the best bookish boxes out there. We got:
- A Silver Dragon Scale Scarf made of soft Balinese yarn. It was made exclusively for this box by GivArt.
- Unicorn Fiary Lights by Mustard.
- A Nephilim Candle by Geeky Clean. It smells like black cherry and lime. Delicious!
- A Mermaid Pocket Mirror by Book Otter.
- A Dragon and Phoenix Magnetic Bookmark set by Bonitismo.
- The super heavy and amazing book Strange the Dreamer [The Book Depository] by Laini Taylor (UK edition).
- Leaflets, and more!
All the goodies are just perfect! The book is beautiful but too heavy. So, I plan to read it at home. Besides, it’s so cute that I’d hate myself if I damage it. This UK edition is just perfect! Heavy like hell, but perfect.
Note: there are affiliate links in this post related to the book. I only share things that I love.
Copyright: Images on this post (C) depepi.com