Xmas is approaching and so is Star Wars! And so, there is a long list of fandom merch I need to be perfect when I go to the cinema (or stay at home reading comics!). Though I must admit that I am a Trekker to the bone, I happen to be a fan of Darth Vader. Blame Japan for finding Vader the pinnacle of dark cuteness. So, yes, since I am a Sith, I need a lot of stuff on this list! Take notes because you might find the present you’re looking for your sweetpie rebel! Jedies and Siths, embrace yourselves because the Force Awakens!
1. Treasures from Etsy.
- We start with Love! Star Wars Inspired 5 mm Wedding Bands- I love you, I know are just perfect! Though it’s stainless steel, it’s still a very romantic gift! So, if you have a partner, you know what you have to do! This is the gift!
- I need this madly! This is the best art apron ever! Star Wars Blueprint Utility Apron will make your artistic dreams come true. It could also fit you for gardening purposes, but in my case, this is screaming art all over! You, I am looking at you [you know who you are! This is what I want for Xmas!]
- A Salaryman Stormtrooper tee! This is perfect as well! Star Wars Smarttrooper is just a great idea. It makes me remember Japan a lot. Perhaps because of the salary men, or perhaps because of the Boss CMs. Or.. I think it might be both!
- Star Wars – The sarcasm is strong in this one is a tee made just for me. I swear! I am a heavy user of sarcasm on a daily basis. Now, please someone find me a sarcastic mug to go along with this tee and I’ll be in Heaven.
- Darth Vader and Boba Fett Drinking Buddies tee is also a great idea, specially if you like going out with friends and crush in a pub. It humorous and it has a certain dark appeal.
- And finally, the cutest tee ever! Chewie And Han (Calvin and Hobbes Parody) is adorkable! I love the mashup, but I also love the dynamics and the fun in it! Who can resist this tee? Tell me! Who!?
- Star Wars: Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Shattered Empire
- Star Wars: Princess Leia
- Star Wars: Darth Vader Volume 1
2. Cute Darth Vader Books [from the Book Depository]
I love Jeffrey Brown’s books, so this can be a great idea as a gift for Xmas. Last year I got one and I loved it! [They’re super cute!]
3. Star Wars Comics [from the Book Depository]
You also need comic books for Xmas, and what better comic books than Star Wars ones? There are many titles to choose from, however I like these:
Note: This post contains affiliated links. I only promo what I love.