Hi there! I’ve been nominated again with two Liebster Awards! From How to Fangirl for Adults and from Oh! So Kawaii. So, I decided to make a mashup with both nominations. Hence, I am answering all the questions in one single post. Yay!
Liebsters are a great way to make known and discover new bloggers. You discover who is nominating you, who nominated the blog who is nominating you now, and a great list of new blogs. It is an amazing way to discover, question and get away with it 😉
So, what do you need to do?
- Link back to who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominator asked you.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 1000 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the 5-11 folks in step 3.
- Tell 11 random facts about yourself.
- Notify your nominees!
Questions from How to Fangirl for Adults:
1. If you had unlimited resources and time, what would be your dream cosplay or costume?
A Galadriel-like Elf warrior. It would take time to create all the armor and all, but I think it would be awesome.
2. Your current favorite song?
3. Do you have any pets? If not, what kind of pet would you like to have?
I have two kitties.
4. What is a movie everyone needs to have seen in their life?
Wow this is a tough one! There is not just one movie for me, but many. I will say LOTR, Hobbit, Blade Runner…
5. When did you write your very first blog post?
Wow, I don’t remember O.o Years ago.
6. Do you write outside of blogging? If so, what do you write? If not, what do you like to do outside of blogging?
Yes, I just published a book: “Geek Anthropology of Loki’s Army.”
7. Where is your favorite place to write?
Wherever my fuel is: coffee!
8. What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Like that really bad reality TV and TLC type of stuff?
Hmmmm does Supernatural count?
9. What is your number one fandom? (yes, you have to pick one)
I have to pick one? Seriously? Well, I’ll go with Loki’s Army, then. (But I honorably mention: Supernatural, Star Trek, Sherlock, Tolkien, BSG… )
10. In one word how would you describe your blog?
11. What is the absolute best type of ice cream out there?
Questions from Oh! SO Kawaii:
1. What is your name?
2. What is your Favorite color?
It swings on my mood, but at the moment: greenish.
3. What is the airspeed velocity of a un laiden swallow?
4. Now that’s out of my system… Who is your favorite 90’s boy band?
5. If you could Travel in the Tardis with any Doctor, which one would it be and why?
I recently starting watching Dr.Who and well… I only know no.9, so~ I really don’t have many options, do I?
6. You get to have lunch with three people: one historical (real), one fictional BOOK character, and one fictional film/TV character. Who are they?
Cleopatra, Sherlock Holmes, and Loki.
7. What songs/artists/composers would make up the movie soundtrack of your life?
Rock bands like Aerosmith, B’z, etc. Also some classical epic music.
8.Who would play you in this movie?
That’s a hard one. I’ve been giving it much thought, but no names come to mind…
9. Pokemon Trainer, Jedi or Wizard. Which do you choose?
10. What is your all time favorite game?
As my mood swings, so do my favorite games. So, I’d say, depending on my mood. Normally, games related to puzzles.
11. Your being sorted by the sorting hat! Which house do you end up in?
11 facts about myself:
- I lived in Tokyo during 8 years.
- I collect Funko Pop figurines.
- This is my 5th week eating no sugar at all. And when I mean no sugar, it means no sugar, including food which contains sugar. And yes, that includes chocolate. Sorry sugar, you are yummy, but I stop eating you! I have to confess: I am not really missing you.
- I went to New Zealand just because I wanted to visit Rivendell. It was worth it!
- I wrote my Masters Degree Thesis in Japanese. I lost the first chapters thanks to my computer crashing, and I had to re-write them again. You cannot imagine the pressure and madness I was in due to my computer crashing in the worse time ever! But I made it!
- I like to use sweatpants instead of pajamas.
- My favorite winter food is Oden.
- I crochet amigurumis. Not only is good to free yourself from stress, you also get to have cute puppets.
- I am not a human being till I drink my coffee in the morning.
- When I was a kid, my school mates called me Arale. Their main target was to bully me, but I actually liked the character. Their strategy failed. LOL
- I love silly gifs!!
- Which is your favorite character from Team Free Will?
- Which is your favorite gif from Tumblr? Why?
- How many geeky tees do you have in your wardrobe collection?
- The last fandom you joined is?
- How would you describe Q?
- LLAP, second breakfast or saving people and hunting things?
- Which is your OTP?
- If you were Sigyn, what would you say to Loki after discovering about Sleipnir?
- What do you do with a tape and a pencil?
- Would you wear with yourself a towel for an interstellar travel? What could it be used for?
- Coffee or tea?
My nominees are: